• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• At least 3 years of experience with iOS native mobile development
• At least 1 year of experience developing iOS mobile apps on a senior engineer level.
• Experience as a lead IOS developer.
•You are able to prove your skills with examples of live iOS apps that are used by thousands of people daily.
• Good English speaking and writing skills
• You must be based in Kyiv or willing to relocate to Kyiv.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing US education blockchain start-up.
• Your career trajectory is in your own hands.
• Opportunity to sometimes work from our European office and travel through European cities.
• Flat hierarchy and ability to progress fast in the company based purely on performance.
• Opportunity to work with a diverse set of team members from around the world.
• Attractive salary, bonus and LEDU token package.
• Highly professional and creative working environment.
• Possibility to be a part of the education blockchain revolution.
•Delivering complex and high-quality apps;
•Collaborating with other developers in the team.
• Writing the application working code
About Education Ecosystem
Education Ecosystem is a decentralized learning ecosystem that teaches people how to build complete products in future technological fields. We just closed Round I of the LiveEdu ICO with $10M, Round II will be $100M. We are building the YouTube for online education and professional development. You can also describe our ecosystem as the next-generation Lynda.com. Unlike existing online education platforms, LiveEdu is not focused on beginners, but mainly intermediates to experts. People learn on LiveEdu by watching how peers build real projects and can also download all project resources and files.
The new LiveEdu platform is set to launch in 2018 and will start with eight main topics which encompasses several subcategories: Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Data Science, Cryptocurrencies, Programming, Design, and Augmented and Virtual Reality. Project creators in the Education Ecosystem will build 10,000 projects for these topics. In 2019, the ecosystem will be opened for all topics. For now we are an app blockchain company and using ERC20 smart contracts, but in 2021 we will build our own protocol. Simply put we are building the Steemit for professional development and targeting the $306 billion professional development market. Our beta product is accessible under www.liveedu.tv.