Who we are:
Live Play Mobile is a mobile games publisher who sits at the intersection between mobile gaming, live streaming, and television. We are the global leader in live hosted gaming on mobile, bringing world class broadcast entertainment to the palm of your hand, 7 days a week. We have three corporate locations, with headquarters in Silicon Valley, broadcast studios in Hollywood, California, and our software and product development operation in Ukraine.
Reporting directly to the CEO and as a member of the company’s senior executive team, you will be responsible for game development, technology and engineering leadership across the Live Play Mobile business. You will head up the development team of the leading social bingo app, Live Play Bingo, and other products and initiatives developed by Live Play Mobile Inc.
- You will manage a team of developers in the areas of:
- Game development (Unity)
- Backend platform development (Python)
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- QA Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Provide technical vision and direction to software engineering teams.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor outstanding engineers and engineering leaders
- Work with executive management, product management, live broadcast management, analysts, DevOps, engineering leads, and business partners to define requirements, guide product and architectural vision, lead key technical and design discussions, and prioritize delivery efforts
- Lead engineering to iterate quickly and release code constantly
- Build a dynamic, collaborative, and fun team environment
- Design and architect solutions for technology needs across the entire organization
- Review, select and integrate next-generation technologies into the architectural strategy as needed.
- Advise business leaders by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Exceptional solution-building skills; proven ability to understand business challenges, structure sophisticated problems, and develop solutions
- Python 5+ years experience
- AWS (Dynamodb, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch) 5+ years experience
- Python code and AWS services troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in design and building new features with AWS services.