• At least 3+ years of experience in development and design of production systems;
• Experience with Go programming language, its standard library and the respective tooling;
• Experience with automation of cloud infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Terraform;
• Knowledge about modern, distributed, event driven architectures (microservices);
• Design and development of REST APIs;
• Test-driven development, unit testing and continuous integration;
• The following experience or knowledge is desired:
— Experience in the medical field;
— Relational and NoSQL databases;
— Message Queue systems;
— Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, Packer, Ansible) and Linux;
— Experience with Elixir programming language are a plus;
• Very good oral and written English;
• You are open for innovative ideas, new methods and techniques and enjoy working for a startup enterprise;
• You think and act client-oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset;
• The hands-on-mentality is not foreign to you.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Good salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Development of our IoT platform with React and Go for the secure transmission of medical data from the patient’s device to the dashboard of the caregiver;
• Design, develop and integrate APIs for medical devices, front end as well as 3rd party Electronic Medical Records systems;
• Develop working applications across the full spectrum: from front-end interface to APIs and databases, collaboration from the idea up to the functioning product;
• Participate from solution design, code reviews and QA.
Our client is the global leader in medical IoT. It is based in Switzerland and is an innovator in the Personal Connected Health Alliance where it chairs the new direct-to-cloud workgroup. It connects cellular medical devices with any clinical system via a global IoT hub. By combining the best of global IoT and cloud technologies with the best of healthcare compliance and privacy, it allows leading clinical software vendors and healthcare providers to scale Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM). They firmly believes that — for chronic patients suffering from conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular and overweight indications — Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD) enables a new connected care model, alongside in-person care.
Their development team is looking for a Full Stack Developer experienced in modern front-end development with React, writing REST microservices in Go as well as automated infrastructure on AWS with Terraform.