• 1+ years experience with React Native;
• Experience in testing, deployment, maintenance and releasing mobile applications;
• Experience in building offline-first applications;
• Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
• Experience in Agile software development;
• You can handle the typical developer tools and uses the latest technologies;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• Experience of working with geofencing would be a plus;
• Nice to have an experience with GraphQL;
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Good salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• You will be guiding the bootstrap and development of mobile application;
• You will be working on the front-end part of a new platform;
• Development and implementation of new features;
• You will work together with seven teammates developers and form the internal development team;
• You will work together with Product Development team from whom you will receive specifications, discuss possibilities and get high fidelity prototypes built in Figma.
Our client is driven by the mission of making the best project management tool for craftsmen. Their user base spans from electricians and plumbers to unskilled laborer’s, all with a common goal in mind: to optimize their business through IT.
One ago, they decided to revamp their entire solution to benefit from the know-how gathered throughout the companies seven-year history. They revamped the entire user interface and the underlying codebase. In the beginning of this process, the development team was tasked with a mission: Find the most exciting tech that supports their requirements and let’s build the system on that.
It’s important for them that you can grow professionally and personally. The ideal candidate is someone whose personality fits the team’s culture and who is very well versed in the front-end universe. They expect you to be proactive, take responsibility and challenge status quo.
Working with us, you should expect for some travel time to visit the rest of the team at their office in Copenhagen, Denmark.