• 5+ years of experience as a Java developer;
• Experience with RESTful API, JSF, JAX-RS, Jersey, Jasper Reports, Git, DI frameworks, SSL
• Operating systems: Windows and Linux, Mac is a plus;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Good salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Product development in accordance with the requirements;
• Development of features for our technology;
• Participation in discussions and decision-making during the product development process;
• Work closely with product owner;
• Demonstrating results of product development.
Team size: in Kiev: Java Team Lead, 1 Senior Java Developer, 1 QA Engineer, 2 Technical Support Engineers, Technical Writer.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• 1 Team — 1 Room.
• Possibility to work from home from time to time.
• Beer brewing.
• Collective Friday breakfasts.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Our client is a Danish company that was founded in 2004. The company develops, produces and delivers Cloud based software for cost-efficient, secure, user-friendly intelligent secure print management systems. The solutions are based on the unique, patented and award-winning printing solution. The company headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and has a well-established partner network.
The company is working in partnership with some of the world’s leading printer manufacturers like Ricoh, Samsung, Microsoft and IBM addressing the enterprise market segment through a worldwide network of partners.
They have more than 12 years’ market experience and technical knowledge with print secure management with major printer vendors and system integrators. They have experience from many projects with flexible high-end solutions to financial market, governmental organizations and many industries.