• Good knowledge of Angular 6/7/8;
• Nice to have an experience with GraphQL;
• Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
• Experience in writing unit tests in Jest;
• Experience in Agile software development;
• You can handle the typical developer tools and uses the latest technologies;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good problem-solving skills;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• You will be working on the frontend part of a new platform;
• Development and implementation of new features;
• You will work together with four backend developers and form the internal development team;
• You will work together with Product Development team from whom you will receive specifications, discuss possibilities and get high fidelity prototypes built in Figma.
Team size: in Kiev 2 Front-end developers (1 Seniors, and 1 Middle), on client side in Denmark 4 Full stack developers, 1 React Native Developer plus PO and Head of Development.
Development methodology: Scrum.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• 1 Team — 1 Room.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Possibility to work from home from time to time.
• Beer brewing.
• Collective Friday breakfasts.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Our client is driven by the mission of making the best project management tool for craftsmen. Their user base spans from electricians and plumbers to unskilled laborer’s, all with a common goal in mind: to optimize their business through IT.
More than one ago, they decided to revamp their entire solution to benefit from the know-how gathered throughout the companies seven-year history. They revamped the entire user interface and the underlying codebase. In the beginning of this process, the development team was tasked with a mission: Find the most exciting tech that supports their requirements and let’s build the system on that.
It’s important for them that you can grow professionally and personally. The ideal candidate is someone whose personality fits the team’s culture and who is very well versed in the front-end universe. They expect you to be proactive, take responsibility and challenge status quo.
Working with us, you should expect for some travel time to visit the rest of the team at their office in Copenhagen, Denmark.