• To be familiar with Windows/Linux administrative tools;
• To be able to do Shell/Power Shell scripting;
• To be familiar with API testing tools like SoapUI, Postman, etc.
• To be familiar with Jira/Confluence tools;
• Experience with enterprise computer networks, DNS, AD and LDAP;
• Project Management — able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables;
• Communication — articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and verbally in English;
• Self-Motivated — Hands-on and highly inquisitive style;
• Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities;
• You speak and write English at high level.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• 2nd and 3rd level partner support;
• Working with partners to ensure that the setup and processes are operating optimally;
• Specify new requirements to development team based on partner/customer input;
• Cooperate with development and Sales to design new features;
• Error reporting to development team;
• Prioritize error corrections in cooperation with Sales and development team;
• Troubleshooting on java client/server software, network and databases;
• Demonstrate product features to partners and customers;
• Test and verify new system setup;
• Write documentation and user guidelines;
• Server deployment, Linux, Windows maybe to Microsoft Azure;
• Ensure the VMware test environment is operational;
• Internal 1st level IT support on workstations on Windows and OS X;
• Create printer installation scripts for Windows and OS X.
Team size: in Kiev Java Team Lead, 1 Senior Java Developer, 1 QA Engineer, 1 Technical Support Engineer
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• 1 Team — 1 Room.
• Possibility to work from home from time to time.
• Beer brewing.
• Collective Friday breakfasts.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
We are looking for an English-speaking technical support consultant to join our global support and presales team.
This position at OneQ is key for supporting their partner channel in EMEA in setting up and delivering successful customer installations. You will work on their support desk, ensuring a high-level support of their partners as well as engaging in presales tasks from time to time.
You will be working with a large variety of support tasks of technical nature — among these you will work with network, certificates, databases, services, CUPS/Print Management, log files etc. on both Windows and Linux.
The right candidate should be outgoing, possess a high level of technical understanding have good communication skills and ideally have experience from a similar position.