Our Client is a leading Danish company that is a supplier of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, C5 and PowerBI with an extensive experience in Consulting, Development, Financial Management and Business Operations.
They help their clients with dynamic reporting, analysis, KPI follow-up and monitoring, visualizing and sharing data and knowledge.
Our Client has a retail solution for single stores or chain stores, 100% integrated in Microsoft Business Central, and which handles and supports business processes across the chain’s terminals, stores and sales channels.
Also, they have created the market’s fastest data connection between Microsoft Business Central and any external online platform. It can be a Webshop, external PIM system, catalogue, CRM, Production management or similar that forms the basis of managing external Business Central or Dynamics NAV solution from one place.
- Experience with ERP Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Experience in AL, C/AL environment
- Experience with ERP Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of Navision 2.6 or NAV 2009
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in making reports
Nice to have:
- Good understanding in accounting system
- Experience with C5
- Migration from old versions to new (Business Central, Dynamics NAV)
- Determine the necessary functionality for system adjustment according to the client requirements
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office;
- Freedom with responsibility. Deliver without being controlled;
- Possible short Fridays;
- Direct communication with a Client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, Friday breakfasts in hygge atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location (L’viv city centre, Kyiv);
- English communication classes;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: client interview (around 1 hour);
- 3-d stage: technical interview (around 1 hour).