Our Client is a leading technology services and consulting multinational corporation focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. They leverage their holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. A company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have over 240,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries.
A project for UK customer. Project team consist of 20+ members with PM (part UK and part from another countries). The current platform is based out of AX2009 version. Opportuniry to work directly with the Customer.
- 8+ years total IT experience;
- Working experience in AX 2009 version;
- Experience in Design and Architecture of AX products is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good written and spoken communications in English.
- Analyze production support incidents and problems based on the AX 2009 platform;
- Debug production support incidents and problems based on the AX 2009 platform;
- Investigate production support incidents and problems based on the AX 2009 platform;
- Report and resolve production support incidents and problems based on the AX 2009 platform.
- MSD Certification;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office;
- Freedom with responsibility. Deliver without being controlled;
- Possible short Fridays;
- Direct communication with a Client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, Friday breakfasts in hygge atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location (L’viv city centre, Kyiv);
- English communication classes;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- possible 3-d stage: client interview (around 1 hour).