In this difficult situation, we would like to offer you the best we have: a job in a Danish company. We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with PHP and React skills.
You will be a team member of a global online vehicle remarketing and business intelligence company.
Leader in online remarketing and automotive IT solutions for professional used car and fleet management. Customized solutions to fleet owners covering the specific needs in OEM, bank and leasing segments all over the world.
They have 70,000 registered dealers internationally, now is entering the U.S. market, initially focusing on providing virtual auctions for selected independent auctions.
- At least 4 years of professional Java development experience;
- Strong knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Good knowledge of Hibernate, Jenkins, Maven, SQL, Tomcat, AWS, m.m.;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken communications in English;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
- Create user-friendly web applications;
- As a system developer, you will be part of a Scrum team that develops a technically complex platform. Together with the team, you focus on all aspects of software development. From design, programming, testing and rollout;
- Development of web applications; which is typically oriented towards availability, capacity, IT security and continuous operation;
- Collaborate with the chief developer on solution design and other aspects of the software development process;
- Project-oriented work; where you are usually on one project at a time and typically work with a more experienced colleague;
- In your daily work, you will work closely with the Chief Developer for the group you work in. The Chief Developer will ensure that you are upgraded with any lack of skills, and the Chief Developers will help you with solution design m.m. On top of that, you get a good working environment and a good balance between work and leisure.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- 3-d stage: technical interview with a team (around 1 hour).
Livatek is a Danish IT company. Our people work in product teams in Scandinavian companies — right here in Ukraine. We value the: freedom to realize our ideas; time for our life and families; hygge atmosphere and traditions. We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.
Livatek is a workplace where you matter!