You will become a team member in a leading Danish LMS provider helping large organizations to roll out digital learning. Their platform, Learning Arena, is a very feature-rich and mature LMS, designed for efficiency and scalability and is used by more than 100 organizations as their main way of delivering digital learning to users around the globe 24/7.
They are currently rolling out on the European marketplace and has already gained a strong foothold in the Swedish market. The Company is headquartered in Aalborg in the northern part of Jutland, with a satellite office in Copenhagen.
- 3+ years experience in Java programming language (from v.7)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with JBoss/Wildfly, Mariadb/PostgreSQL
- Experience with Eclipse & VS Code will be a plus
- Experience with Linux and Apple MacOS operating systems
- Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Work on the existed project.
- Develop features for the mobile application.
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office;
- Freedom with responsibility. Deliver without being controlled;
- Possible short Fridays;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Scandinavian product team;
- Direct communication with a Client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, Friday breakfasts in hygge atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location (L’viv city centre, Kyiv);
- English communication classes;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- possible 3-d stage: client interview (around 20 minutes).