In this difficult situation, we would like to offer you the best we have: a job in a Danish company.
You will become a team member in a Danish start-up with 25 engineers working towards automating the brewing and bioethanol industry. They have a cloud-first mindset and are not afraid to try out the latest technologies. They are transitioning from spectrometer startup to leader in biotech industry 4.0 solutions.
The company has existed for 10 years, comprises highly multidisciplinary data scientists, software engineers, hardware engineers, sales specialists, and biochemical process specialists. Their technology and teams can provide customers within brewing and bioethanol industry leaders on 3 different continents directly with actionable data from their processes, through real-time biochemical profiling and advanced cloud computing features.
- 5+ years experience in .Net programming language
- Strong experience in Kubernetes workflow management method
- Experience with Kafka framework
- Experience working with GitHub workflows
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of Python
- Understanding of Java programming language
- Understanding of Spring framework
- Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Work on the existed project.
- Develop features for the application.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical and client interview (around 1 hour)