You will become one of the key team members in Danish e-learning platform for highly educated professionals. Product development is in-house in a small development team — so, as a new key member, you will quickly be able to leave your mark on both code and process.
The company has existed for 6 years, the team is dynamic with a flat hierarchy, individual responsibility is high and micromanagement is non-existent. You will help to scale products to new markets and take the platform to a higher level.
The environment is rubocop + Code Climate, CI/CD, code reviews on GitHub, host on Heroku and code quality matters as much as the architecture.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with APIs and integration of 3rd party services;
- RSpec or similar test framework experience;
- At least upper-intermediate English;
- Experience with code reviews, GitHub;
- Experience using rubocop and Code Climate will be a plus;
- Experience with Heroku.
- Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Develop features for the application.
- Establish stability, safety and productivity in our software environment (TDD).
- Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback for your team.
- Triage, reproduce and debug technical support requests / bugs.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour).