You will become a team member of a Norwegian start-up team who is the first in Europe to develop a marketing platform that brings together all digital channels and makes programmatic advertising available to all. A platform that allows all channels to fight for the budget, optimize across channels and report across.
The company was founded in 2015 and has continued to grow every year in revenue, employees and indeed vision and ambition.
Now company has MVP that they are presenting for clients in Norway. And they have an AIM to release the product in Europe and USA in 2022 with support from Innovation Norway.
All that ambitious technically will run 7 people. Team includes CTO and Full Stack Developer in Norway, 3 Back-End and 2 Front-End Developers in Ukraine.
Our candidate is an expert in Go language, and GraphQL to highlight. The person is eager to learn new things with excellent communication skills.
The culture of the company is being together with any questions, any problems, any challenges, any time. You will work in the team with principles: freedom and responsibilities, honesty, be successful in what you are doing.
- Implement new features and improve/bugfix existing code;
- Create unit and integration tests to verify functionality;
- Write and update documentation and best practices for the backend stack.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development and at least 2 years with Golang;
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages;
- Experienced in consuming and creating REST and GraphQL APIs;
- Experienced in creating MongoDB operations (CRUD);
- Experienced in running applications on AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services);
- Preferably to have experience with Terraform, Kong, Kubernetes, ELK stack and Azure storage;
- English language at least Upper-intermediate — both spoken and written.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled and be yourself;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with a flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- Flexibility to work in the office or remotely;
- English communication classes;
- Health care paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with CTO and Full-stack developer (around 1 hour);