Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they are serving clients across six continents. It is long term project for UK customer. Project team consist of 10 developers with PM (part Ukrainian developers and part from another countries).
- 5 to 8 years of experience with development background in Microsoft technologies
- Strong experience with Microsoft Dataverse (or CDS)
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Power Platform (Power App & Power Automate)
- Experience in developing Canvas apps & Model Apps
- Experience in technologies like Sharepoint online, Azure SQL, Azure integration
- Very good communication skills
- Good written and spoken communications in English
- Develop internal business applications using Microsoft Power Platform (CDS, Canvas & Model-driven apps)
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Communicate directly with the customer on a daily basis, clarify and discuss requirements
- Propose ideas for current apps enhancements
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution;
- Contribute to design and development of solutions on Microsoft Power Platform;
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
2-nd stage: interview with a PM and Team (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: interview with an Tech Lead (around 1 hour);
Livatek is a Danish IT company. Our people work in product teams in Scandinavian companies — right here in Ukraine. We value: freedom to realize our ideas; time for our life and families; hygge atmosphere and traditions. We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.
Livatek is a workplace where you matter!