You will be a team member of a global online vehicle remarketing and business intelligence company.
Leader in online remarketing and automotive IT solutions for professional used car and fleet management. Customized solutions to fleet owners covering the specific needs in OEM, bank and leasing segments all over the world.
They have 70,000 registered dealers internationally, now is entering the U.S. market, initially focusing on providing virtual auctions for selected independent auctions.
You will link the product with 2 Developers, doing 80% of your time software development — mainly front-end part.
- At least 5 years of professional full-stack software development experience, strong front-end
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Symfony;
- Good knowledge of MySQL Server;
- Experience with Angular, Docker, Redis, NodeJS;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
- Experience in writing unit tests, code review;
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Experience in project leading;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken communications in English;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
- Product development in accordance with the requirements;
- Team lead management;
- Participation in discussions and decision-making during the product development process;
- Taking ownership of new and existing features for our client platform
- Progress tracking;
- Adaptation to fast pace changes ensuring meeting the deadlines;
- Work closely with the rest of the team;
- Demonstration of product development results.
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
We give you feedback in 48 hours!
Livatek is a Danish IT company. Our people work in product teams in Scandinavian companies — right here in Ukraine. We value the: freedom to realize our ideas; time for our life and families; hygge atmosphere and traditions. We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.
Livatek is a workplace where you matter!