You will become a team member of a company that is developing e-learning cross-platform applications for thousands of users which is cloud based. They help companies and educational institutions to successfully implement workplace learning and vocational training. And they do this with easy-to-use iOS and Android native apps, informing and directing people through modern media, such as audio and video. The company is located in the Netherlands.
The team of 4 Developers, PM and CTO made the product as it works now. The main role of Flutter Dedveloper is apps development both for Android and iOS
- 2+ years of experience in development various projects using flutter framework;
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area;
- Must have built at least five apps with Flutter;
- Must be able to build API-Rest endpoints;
- Well-acquainted with security solutions;
- Must be able to build offline-first apps;
- Working experience in the mobile app development lifecycle;
- Experience in developing highly interactive applications and well-designed APIs;
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies;
- A firm grasp of object-oriented (OOP) analysis and design;
- Able to work independently;
- Eager to learn;
- Confidence with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development.
- Creation, evolution, and support of robust mobile apps
- Design, building, testing, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Flutter Apps
- Contribute to all phases of the mobile development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- Performance and Responsiveness optimization
- Follow agile BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location; Flexibility to work in the office or remotely;
- English communication classes with native speakers;
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- 3d stage interview with top managemers (around 1 hour);
Livatek is a Danish company founded in 2013. The CEO and owner, Jesper Lindholt, is a business economist and a one-time software developer himself.
Livatek gives our employees opportunity to join teams of product companies from North and Central Europe and make a difference. Our management is democratic, visible and cares about you. The company is a guarantee of stability and protection to work with clients. A strong foundation for your professional development and growth.
We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.