You will become the team member in ServiceNow unit of the leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. You will work in a team of 10 professionals developing and implementing HR Service Delivery solutions. The role involves designing, configuring, developing, troubleshooting, and implementing baseline and custom applications to enhance the platform
- Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Development and Implementation of the HR Service Delivery module including: Case and Knowledge management, Employee Service Portal, Employee Document Management, chat, search, and Enterprise onboarding and transitions
- Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNow components such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI Scripts etc
- Experience ofWebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL;
Ability to work in a team;
- Identify deficiencies and provide solutions
- Customize applications to facilitate the use of new applications and customizations
- Provide expertise for all technical issues related to development
- Avoid disruptions by implementing new changes with the least disruption to operations
- Understand the bigger picture by using large-scale thinking when working on projects
We offer you to:
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas.
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team.
- Deliver without being controlled.
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy.
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts.
- No overtimes, work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period.
- Competitive salary.
And perks with a twist
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location.
- English communication classes with native speakers.
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- 3-d stage panel interview with client direct supervisors and team members (1 hour)
Livatek is a Danish company founded in 2013. The CEO and owner, Jesper Lindholt, is a business economist and a one-time software developer himself.
Livatek gives our employees opportunity to join teams of product companies from North and Central Europe and make a difference. Our management is democratic, visible and cares about you. The company is a guarantee of stability and protection to work with clients. A strong foundation for your professional development and growth.
We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.