You will become one of the key team members in ServiceNow unit of the leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. You will work in a team of 10 professionals developing and implementing the best ServiceNow solutions. As a Service Now Architect, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow technical solutions and services.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow Automation Platform.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Preferably has ITILv3 foundation certification
- Prior experience in integrating tools in ServiceNow or other similar tools using MidServer, webservices, email etc.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
- Provide High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email, and other relevant technologies
- Design and Architect ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Jobs
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator
- Understands the workflow engines
- Create prototypes for client engagements
- Able to parse XML schemas
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Hand on experience of SOA and Web Services concepts / consulting
- Defining the system architecture for the custom application and providing technical direction for the development team. Ensuring the solution architecture and implementation meet security and platform design requirements.
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including service discovery and CMDB, workflow configuration, development of required reporting, development of requirement integration components
- Translating business objectives and functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks.
- Serve as the Technical Release Manager with final technical authority to approve releases into Production.
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes, indicating continual opportunities to improve through digitization and automation
We offer you to:
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas.
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European team.
- Deliver without being controlled.
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchy.
- Beer brewing with the CEO, movie nights and Friday breakfasts.
- No overtimes, work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours. Work from home or office during the pandemic period.
- Competitive salary.
And perks with a twist
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location.
- English communication classes with native speakers.
- Health care, paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
- 3-d stage panel interview with client direct supervisors and team members (1 hour)