Team size: in Ukraine we are creating team and looking for 2 Developers at client side they have around 10 developers.
- 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- 2-nd stage: technical interview with a CTO (around 1 hour).
Our client is a Danish startup and an Ocean tech company. Their vision is to empower divers across the globe to help reverse the steep decline of life beneath the surface. Dive by dive.
They are growing rapidly and looking for a new kick-ass developer with a getting-things-done attitude. They strive to have an open and relaxed work mentality in a flat and young organization. They are all very dedicated and passionate about what they do and consider their jobs as a hobby.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will mainly be working with our client React code base. A large part of the job is making sure you are deliver a high quality and intuitive user experience that works in a wide range of browsers and devices.
- 4+ years of experience in Front-end development;
- 2+ years of experience building user-friendly interfaces;
- Experience working with React stack;
- A flair for design and interfaces which looks good;
- Focus on quality and doing things right;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
- You can handle the typical developer tools and uses the latest technologies;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
- Good written and spoken communications in English.
As a plus:
- To be familiar or to have an experience with GraphQL;
- To be familiar or to have an experience with Relay.
- You will mainly be working with React code base;
- Deliver a high quality and intuitive user experience that works in a wide range of browsers and devices;
- You’ll also be responsible for moving your own code into production;
- Work with minimal overhead and bureaucracy, as clients wants to ensure independence and that decision power stays within team/teams.
- Participation in discussions and decision-making during the development process;
- Have a lot of influence on how you work, and deliver new features and functionality;
- Only interesting and challenging project;
- Direct communication with a client, who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
- Work-life balance. No overtimes.
- Work with the skilled team;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Competitive salary;
- English classes;
- Health and life insurance;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Make it win-win for you and the company.