Skills and attributes required:
• Salesforce Admin Certification is a strong plus;
• Understanding of Apex and Visualforce;
• Understanding of OOP principles;
• Good English;
• Self-driven professionals with pro-active and positive attitude towards project in a whole and each task
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Good salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Support in different SalesForce Certifications and professional courses;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Development, maintenance and support of custom SalesForce solutions;
• Direct support to end-users and management teams;
• Data import, export, updating, and deduplication;
• Performing as a part of Kyiv team which will work in active daily cooperation with team in Copenhagen, London.
Our client is EMEA’s largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner with more than 270 customer consultants, 1500+ completed projects and offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Mechelen, Lille, Dubai, Copenhagen and Warsaw we are looking for experienced and self-driven SalesForce Administrator. For more than 20 years, they have been helping companies transform from product focused to customer obsessed, by bringing their customer experiences to life on the Salesforce platform.
With expertise in every cloud and experience combining the leading cloud apps within the Salesforce platform, they offers a wealth of experience in helping transform how companies do business using Salesforce, advanced analytics, management consultancy and most recently, artificial intelligence.