• 6+ years of experience in AX;
• 3+ End-to-End implementation experience;
• Core Product knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX 2012 R3;
• Core finance domain knowledge:
— Good knowledge in General ledger, AR, AP, Fixed asset, Budget, Cash and Bank management, Project accounting, COA;
— Good knowledge for configuration i.e. COA structure definition;
— Logical mapping of number sequence, Accounting structure setup, Dimension setup, ledger allocation and re-paid accounting;
— Various tax setup, Automatic bank reconciliation, Asset and depreciation, Project, Project contract, Project hierarchy setup;
— WBS, estimation and elimination, timesheet, revenue recognition, etc.;
• Finance Accounting experience and CA/ICWA is a plus;
• AX Certification is a plus;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Business process and data migration through data entities;
• Gathering requirements, workshop, presentation and application demo;
• Project documentation — FRD, FDD, User guide, Fit-gap, etc.;
• Functional solution design for customization — process, report and integration;
• End-to-end project implementation, various phases of project lifecycle.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they are serving clients across six continents.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Providing and support in receiving different Certifications;
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.