• Around 4 years of experience as a Consultant/BA or a similar IT role;
• Experience in gathering and structuring requirements;
• Experience in corporate environment is welcome (CRM, ERP, etc);
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables;
• Ability to run workshops;
• Structured by nature and good negotiating skills;
• Experience in Salesforce is also very nice to have;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
• SalesForce Certifications.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Work with the skilled team;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Interact with product owner, team and other stakeholders;
• Meeting with the clients for business process reviews and requirements gathering, discussing options and providing recommendations;
• Participation in a wide range of Sales, Service & Community Cloud implementations;
• Tackling business challenges and solving them through business improvements;
• Support development team;
• Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team;
• Participation in project development and implementation;
• Performing as a part of Kyiv team which will work in active daily cooperation with team in Copenhagen, London and other locations.
Team size: in Ukraine 10 people — Solution Architects, SalesForce Developers and SalesForce Consultant, Mulesoft Developer, BI Data Analysts (Tableau, Einstein).
Development methodology: Scrum.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Our client, 4C company is EMEA’s largest Salesforce Platinum Partner with more than 300 experts, 1500+ completed projects and 14 offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Mechelen, Lille, Dubai and Copenhagen. For more than 20 years, they have been helping companies transform from product focused to customer obsessed, by bringing their customer experiences to life on the Salesforce platform.
With expertise in every cloud and experience combining the leading cloud apps within the Salesforce platform, they offer a wealth of experience in helping transform how companies do business using Salesforce, advanced analytics, management consultancy and most recently, artificial intelligence.