• Around 1 year of Salesforce front-end and back-end development experience (Apex, Aura Component and Lightning Web Components, VisualForce, SOQL);
• Understanding of Sales Cloud;
• Knowledge of the Salesforce platform and declarative configuration;
• Understanding of OOP principles;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Self-driven, pro-active and positive attitude towards project in a whole and each task;
• Experience with integrations;
• Understanding of Service Cloud or Community Cloud;
• SalesForce Certifications.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Work with the skilled team of Salesforce Certified Architects and developers;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Providing and support in receiving different SalesForce Certifications;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Development, maintenance and support of custom SalesForce solutions;
• Working according to the requirements and implementing solutions;
• Participation in discussions during the development process;
• Performing as a part of Kyiv team which will work in active daily cooperation with team in Copenhagen, London and other locations.
Team size: in Ukraine 7 people — Solution Architects, SalesForce Developers and SalesForce Consultant.
Development methodology: Scrum.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Our client, 4C company is EMEA’s largest Salesforce Platinum Partner with more than 300 experts, 1500+ completed projects and 14 offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Mechelen, Lille, Dubai and Copenhagen they are looking for experienced and self-driven SalesForce Developer. For more than 20 years, they have been helping companies transform from product focused to customer obsessed, by bringing their customer experiences to life on the Salesforce platform.
With expertise in every cloud and experience combining the leading cloud apps within the Salesforce platform, they offer a wealth of experience in helping transform how companies do business using Salesforce, advanced analytics, management consultancy and most recently, artificial intelligence.