• 1 year of experience within marketing;
• Excellent English language skills, additional language proficiency beneficial;
• Fast learner, being able to acquire new knowledge quickly and implement it accordingly;
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Experience with or interest in software, IT is an advantage;
• You speak and write English at high level;
• Strong communication skills;
• Self-motivated, proactive and strong drive;
• Structured and with project management skills;
• Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities;
• Possess high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Client who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Online & website
• Manage the day-to-day running of the company’s web/social media platforms
• Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
• Manage incoming leads and requests
• Assist with creating assets that will drive leads, and build awareness, (include blog posts, infographics etc.)
• Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
Product Launches & events
• Help with EveryonePrint’s monthly product launches, playing a key role in the content planning and communications process — in close partnership with the engineering and sales teams
• Help organize marketing events
• Assist in planning and execution of lead generation campaigns
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who can join client sales and marketing team in Kiev, Ukraine where also their Development team are located. You will also work together with the rest of Marketing team.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Possibility to work from home or to work when you would like from the office.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
EveryonePrint is a world leader in software development for the cloud printing solutions. Their Hybrid Cloud Platform provides the option to host the print solution in either; the customer’s data centre or within a data centre managed by EveryonePrint. HCP enables customers to reduce the operational costs associated with maintaining security and compliance of their print infrastructure, whilst very likely enabling you to increase your print infrastructure security. They provide end to end security of HCP cloud data.
They operate under the ISO27001 compliance framework with the ISO27001:2013 security management standard that specifies the security management best practices and comprehensive security controls. The basis of this certification is the development and implementation of rigorous security program which includes the development and implementation of an Information security management system (ISMS) which defines how EveryonePrint manages information security in a holistic manner.