• At least 4+ years of experience commercial software web development;
• Experience with .Net Framework, .Net Core, C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
• Experience with web services and REST services;
• Experienced in: API development;
• Knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• Nice to have an experience with or desire to learn and use Xamarin;
• A big plus experience with: OAuth2;
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
• Own a Web Portal development on top of MS Azure;
• Creating user and camera management;
• Evolve the existing Mobile Apps (Xamarin, iOS, Android);
• Services and API at back end should/will be changed;
• Participation in discussions and decision-making during the product development process;
• Establishing best development practices on the project;
• Work closely with the rest of the team;
• Demonstrating results of product development.
We started a new project with IoT, client has a pilot solution, their first two customers, of which one is a major municipality in Denmark, and they have the first funding round pledged, so they need a new team member Senior Full Stack .NET Developer. You will take full ownership of all technical assets, solutions, improvements and ect.
In Kiev we already have Lead/Architect .NET Engineer.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Training’s and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Possibility to work from home or to work when you would like from the office.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Our client was founded in 2020, and among their impressive first clients are an international logistics company and one of the largest industrial manufacturers in Europe. They produce Automatic Fever Screening solutions aimed at reducing infection rates and risk in regards to pandemics. Their proprietary camera solution will automatically detect and alert relevant staff to potential infection carriers entering their facilities, by measuring their temperature. A cost-effective and mass deployable solution for alerting facilities of potential infection carriers entering their premises. This is a step change in temperature screening solutions, as the traditional ones require permanent staffing, whereas our AI solution takes labour cost and friction out of the process.
They are expanding rapidly with a product that has the potential to make a real difference, now and in the future, saving lives and playing a part in stabilising the world economy.