About Little Voice
Little Voice is a young, thriving and award-winning product design agency with offices in London and Kiev. We help businesses differentiate their connected products, retain and attract customers, unlock growth and de-risk their product delivery through the art of clear and powerful user interface design.
We are trusted by our clients to elevate their product experiences to the next level, solve critical business problems and make an impact and scale through design.
Our B2C and B2B clients include established and iconic brands such as: Konica Minolta, Leica Camera AG and Michelin as well as fast-paced start-ups in the financial, medical and sustainability sectors.
Learn more on Little Voice website
Bravery — We challenge each other’s and our clients thinking
Groundedness — We focus on what the user needs and what really works for them
No ego — We’re 100% geared towards giving our clients the best service in the best timeframe
Openness — We’re able to listen deeply and drop our own assumptions of what our clients and their customers want and need
About the role
You will work with product managers and developers to define and solve complex business problems through UX design. Expect vaguely defined concepts and complex problems that must be translated into elegant design solutions that fit within technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements.
To thrive in this role, you’ll have:
- The ability to think strategically at every stage of the design process, from research to wireframes to testing and validation.
- A motivation to collaborate with and support your team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- An exceptional attention to detail; always making sure each use case has been considered and each element has been thought through.
- The capacity to clearly convey and articulate your design reasoning and logic with confidence to present your work to your teammates and engage stakeholders.
- An attitude of ownership and a commitment to deliver the highest quality work.
- A lust to grow and learn in your role, with an open and curious mindset that keeps you up to date on innovations and UX trends in the design world to keep your output fresh and relevant.
- You have 3+ years of interaction design experience.
- You have a solid understanding of the variety and speed of agency/consultancy work.
- You have a good understanding of the life cycle of a digital product, from research to wireframes and user flows all the way through to testing and validation.
- You have experience working on the UX for digital products such as consumer or B2B apps for web and mobile platforms.
- You are familiar with the most recent developments in web, iOS and Android platforms and understand what they offer to app developers and designers.
- You are fluent in Figma best practices and workflows, a systematic approach to UI components and patterns.
What you will do
- Deeply understand problems our clients’ businesses are trying to solve, understand users’ goals and motivations.
- Meticulously translate nebulous or vaguely defined concepts and complex problems into elegant design solutions.
- Communicate design decisions with all stakeholders and rework or enhance to fit technical requirements.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Structure and facilitate ideation workshops for new products or emerging product categories.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership.
- Closely collaborate with user researchers, lead and support UX research projects.
- Work with internal and external designers to create and evolve product design systems.
- Go beyond the design and build of incredible products to help ship them too.
What we offer
- Work from our London office, our Kyiv office or from home.
- Be part of an experienced and friendly team that designs with heart.
- Work for start-ups through to established and iconic brands, across multiple areas of product design.
- Professional training courses.
- Enjoy opportunities for rapid promotion.
Little Voice team is currently 8 people, based in London and Kyiv. We are looking to grow in both location, and are also open to remote candidates.
We are a unified design team, with UX designers, UI designers, UX researchers, UX writing working together. We have deep and long-standing relationships with clients and work closely with our Product Management and Engineering partners from the client side.
Our team has experience from a variety of companies and industries, consumer and enterprise. We know that experience of the senior design leads is important to someone looking to join a new company, so we want to give you a chance to check out our backgrounds and past work if you’re interested:
Vladimir Khokhlov — Previously at Sony, Nokia, Skype, Microsoft
Natasha Sopieva — Previously at Canon, eBay, Hitachi, Skype, Microsoft
Dmytro Izotov — Previously at Skype, Microsoft, Philips