Welcome to LITSLINK — a top software development company from the US established by motivated doers and tech entrepreneurs with a great mission in mind — help up-and-coming companies and SME businesses turn their dreams into profitable ventures.
Inspired by this ambitious goal, we help clients across the globe to launch next-generation products that have a meaningful impact on the IT industry.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- at least 1 year of commercial experience with conventional frameworks like NestJS or AdonisJS is a must
- Typescript is a must
- Experience with SQL dbs (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS) is a must
- Experience with NoSQL dbs (Mongo, Redis) is a must
- Microservice architecture development experience would be a plus
- Understanding of Docker is a must
- Experience of writing functional tests is a must
- Experience of using GraphQL and Firebase will be an advantage
- Git, Gitflow, branching models and conventional commits understanding is a must
- OpenAPI documentation development
- npm dependencies/versioning/hooks, experience with husky is a must
- Understanding of OOP, functional programming, design patterns, programming principles and best practice is a must
- Frontend development experience will be an advantage
English skills enough to:
- Read/write/discuss technical requirements on tasks
- Provide/take technical reviews on the code
- Clearly describe your experience and technical decisions based on it
- Support small-talks and non-technical discussions
What you will do :
— Implementation of new software programs, maintaining and improve the performance of existing software;
— Delivery of products/projects/tasks on time, good quality, in accordance with the stage of development;
— Analysis of customer requirements;
— Exciting projects, which involve the newest technologies;
— Ability to switch to another project or technical stack within the company;
— Strong technical support of the company’s architectural board and implementation team (UX/UI designers/developers/BA/QA);
— No bureaucracy and micromanagement;
— Educational opportunities;
— Possibility to work remotely from any place;
— Working equipment: MacBook, chair, etc.
— Competitive salary, also we pay taxes;
— Flexible working schedule. We respect your personal time.
— Paid vacations, sick leaves.
— English lessons
What happens after you apply:
— We review your application and contact you to set up a quick call with one of our recruiters;
— Online interview ( Technical )
— Interview with CEO/СОО
Yep, we’re cool.