* A profound understanding of the whole machine learning pipeline: from data collection to models deployment and troubleshooting
* Skilled in building and using data systems at scale
* Experient in GCP, AWS or Azure beyond basic provisioning, especially data pipeline components, CI/CD, k8s, and
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience in solving data-driven challenges
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software engineering and / or data science-related projects using Python,
* Creation and support of high-loaded systems
* Understanding of container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
* Skilled in Python, SQL, and Shell scripting
● Great opportunity to work in a strong professional environment;
● Competitive salary;
● Strong technical support of the company’s architectural board and implementation team (UX/UI designers/developers/BA/QA);
● Flexible working schedule. We respect your personal time. The company requires you to be available for communication from 11 a.m. till 5 p.m. and have an 8 hours business day. The daily meeting with the client starts at 3:30 p.m. on this project;
● A friendly international working atmosphere with clients from EU/US/Canada/Hong-Kong/etc.
● Paid vacation and sick leaves, corporate events;
● Comfortable office in the Kyiv city center (near Lvivska square, BC Kiyanovskiy); We 100% work from home till the COVID-19 situation gets better.
* Apply best practices in DevOps, Machine Learning and Solution Architecture
* Guide Engineering and Data Science teams on ML systems production lifecycle
* Educate team on best practices for putting ML systems in production
* Collaborate with Data Science team on model operationalization strategies
* Design and implement end-to-end production pipelines for ML solutions
* Maintain ML pipelines in production
We offer a great opportunity to develop in a strong professional environment and suggest a great variety of outsourcing and product projects.