● 4+ years of experience in software development
● Strong knowledge of GoLang programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
● Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
● Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including dependency management, specifically Go Modules and Go’s templating language
● Experience with Go web framework.
● Experience with debugging Go remotely utilizing dlv or similar tools
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
— Work across the full development lifecycle
— Prepare estimates (for own tasks) and in-time features delivery;
— Take care about project architecture;
— Communication with team and customer. Be a team member, not a solo-player;
— Write clean and well-structured code.
Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses
Good working environment
Great team spirit
LITSLINK is seeking an experienced Back-End (Golang) Engineer that is passionate about building great products and solving complex problems.
Secure and highly loaded healthcare HIPAA certified communication and collaboration platform, mobile apps. Used for the US large clinics to automate communication between doctors and patients.