● Having strong attention to detail, excellent time management and communication skills
● Deep knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
● Ability to work under minimal supervision,
● Ability to handle multi-tasking activities
● Stress resistance
● Excellent leadership skills
● Effective communication
● Negotiation skills
● Risk Management experience.
● Organization and Planning skills.
● Proactive and self-motivated.
● Ability to think logically
● 1+ years of experience in managing software development projects
● Experience with Kanban/Scrum process
● At least one 100% managed and successfully completed project in production
● Good spoken and written English, ability to create project documentation in English
Required English skills: Proficient User (Level — C)
● Development experience
● We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro.
● Comfortable work schedule
● Interesting business (and not only business) trips
● Zero bureaucracy
● Pleasant working atmosphere
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth
● And we also have delicious cookies
● Be the main contact person for a client on the project. Communicate with a client on a project plan (long-term), estimates, planned sprint scope, actual sprint results, etc.
● Manage project teams, monitor team performance
● Handle client’s feedback in terms of overall development process, speed, quality, etc. Solve
the issues communicated by client together with the team.
● Maintain the Agile development process (preferably Scrum). Organize and mediate team
meetings as a part of that process.
● Create long-term high-level project plans for client.
● Risk Management on the project.
● Oversee and approve the team members’ timesheets, make up monthly reports on team
results and implemented functionality.
Project connected with logistics and e-commerce.
Project technology stack: Could be Python/ Java /C#