Limestone Digital is looking for Middle UI/UX designer to expand our team.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma;
- Understanding of visual guidelines creation (design systems, UI kit, unification, gamification etc.);
- Understanding of business priorities in product development;
- Experience with researches (quantitative/qualitative researches, Lean UX, Design thinking);
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail.
Required English skills:
- Upper-Intermediate + spoken English (you’ll communicate with the client directly)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements;
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
- Develop illustrations, logos, designs and visual guidance using software;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Amend designs after feedback;
- Researches & analytics gathering;
- Working with English-speaking development team and Product owner.
— We invite you to join our friendly international team;
— Comfortable work schedule;
— Zero bureaucracy;
— Pleasant working atmosphere;
— Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
— Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
— English courses.
About the project
Our client is a company providing consulting services for leading businesses, governments, non-governmental, and non-profit organizations for over 10 years. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.