- Passionate about knowledge!
- Knowledge of the latest HTML and CSS trends.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Angular, Vue, React, Firebase and a Database, both NoSQL and SQL.
- Experience of mentoring or coaching for other developers.
- Experience in functional, reactive, and/or object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Knowledge or interest in TDD, BDD, unit tests
- Version control with Git and Github
Required English skills
- Upper Intermediate or Advanced; both written and oral.
As a plus
- You are excited to share your knowledge. You want to become a great coach who inspires students!
- You love to work in a team and propose solutions together. You identify with and want to be a promoter of our values.
- You have an intermediate/advanced level of English.
- Collaboration in the design and organization of the execution of the Bootcamp
- Daily technical and professional accompaniment to students
- Support in guaranteeing the quality and best experience of applicants, students and graduates
- Relationship with communities and the business sector that adds value to students
- Work with the placement team, to find the best fit between students and job opportunities
- We invite you to join our friendly international team;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
- The optional partly compensation for learning the English language.
About the project