- 1 year experience in software development on Node.js;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Unit integration testing;
- Upper-Intermediate English level written + spoken (you will communicate directly with the client from the USA).
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Microservices;
- Develop the functionality per the requirements provided;
- Write Unit integration tests;
- Ensure Code quality;
- Fix bugs;
- Report to team lead and manager;
- Estimate features and take part in planning;
- Attend daily meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
About the project:
Our partner specializes in logistics delivery management managing the final mile delivery of products. The solution can be easily integrated with multiple ERP, Ordering, and Internal Systems. With the aid of its internal algorithms, the system can operate, analyze, and deliver the best possible data-driven information to the user.
Project technology stack:
Node.js; React.js; MySQL; Docker, Azure.