- Experience with programming languages (C and C++);
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL;
- Excellent debugging skills (including hardware debugging);
- Familiarity with embedded firmware design;
- Expertise in hardware components and design;
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong documentation, analytical and organizational skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Developing and implementing firmware for industry-specific hardware (security domain);
- Evaluating existing firmware performance;
- Designing firmware solutions based on company or project needs;
- Designing detailed firmware plans;
- Ensuring that firmware is always functional and up-to-date;
- Troubleshooting firmware;
- Assisting in optimizing firmware.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
Our client has been in the access-control and technology business for 15 years and is the most trusted name in self-storage security.
To date, there are more than 40,000 installations of products in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries.
Our client provides the most innovative, durable, and reliable security products available today, and offers a wide range of integrated security solutions that help create a seamless experience for both tenants and self-storage owners and operators.
Industry-leading security solutions include the security mobile app, the #1 selling keypads in self-storage, wired and wireless door alarms, and easy-to-use software solutions designed to help you manage your security system in real-time from anywhere on Earth.
Project technology stack