- 3 years working on an object-oriented framework project;
- A significant experience with C#, Asynchronous multi-threaded applications, Generics, and collections;
- Solid experience with C++ and well-known frameworks and libraries (Boost, std);
- MS SQL (T-SQL);
- Microservice architecture and design patterns;
- Message brokers (Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ);
- Unit testing;
- Version control system (Git);
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, REST;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Knowledge in video, ffmpeg, codecs is a big plus;
- Experience with REST and API development;
- Experience in Linux;
- Experience with IIS and Azure;
- Experience with multitenant architecture.
- Acting as a key member of the Integrations and Infrastructure team, while reporting to the team leader;
- Developing and support existing integrations between Video Management System (VMS) SDK/API and core product;
- Act as 4-tier support for the customer-raised product issues;
- Participating in the development and design meetings, as appropriate, to ensure that quality objectives are addressed at appropriate phases within the software development life-cycle;
- Creating conceptual documents and designing the business logic in detail.
- We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from the metro or remote work;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth.
Our client is the industry’s leading provider of solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the Integrations and Infrastructure development team. The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing the system own components and integrate the third-party ones as required, unit testing the developed components, testing and verifying the developed code within
the project or product module.
Project technology stack
React; Flux; Typescript; C++; C#; .NET Core; SQL; Redis.