Liki24.com is a health tech startup company founded in 2017. We have received multiple investments from recognized international VC funds, such as Horizon Capital, Genesis, and TA Ventures.
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt the delivery industry and build a service to literally teleport family care products to our customers — faster, with the cheapest price and the most satisfying shopping experience!
We are building an ecosystem that unites pharmacies, logistics, insurance companies, clinics, doctors, telemedicine, healthcare products producers, and all other market players so that customers can benefit from low prices, great products selection, and fast delivery.
We love to work with people who are:
- Independent, proactive, and dedicated
- Smart and geeky
- Thinking on the business problem level
- Developing their T-shape skills and sharing knowledge
And we are looking for people who can fit per!
We are looking for a highly motivated and action-oriented Lead UI/UX Designer to join the team at Liki24.
- Minimum 3 years of production experience with UX/UI and web and/or application design
- Being a team player and working as a part of the Frontend Dev Unit
- Experience with Figma
- Strong understanding of modern UX/UI trends
- Strong understanding of web UX principles
- Strong knowledge of iOS / Android design guidelines
- Ability to analyze, decompose and enhance existing user interfaces
- Ability to derive from existing styles
- Desire to dive deep into the complex product
- Experience with holding user interviews and prototypes testing
- Experience with developing design systems from scratch and supporting existing ones
- Ability to put forward hypotheses and prove them based on analytics, facts, and test results
It will be a plus:
- Expertise in graphic design
- Ability to develop design systems covering both web design and graphics
- Desire to contribute to the whole brand design that includes a website, application, digital promotion, customer communication channels such as email, social media, and printed materials
- Expertise with analytic tools such as Amplitude, Google Analytics, Firebase
What we offer for your success:
- Working in a fast-growing company with a social mission
- Frequent releases that give you a possibility to get fast feedbacks
- Be sure that every new feature you make will change people’s lives for the better
- We’ve successfully launched our MVP and moved forward to the next stage of greenfield development to create a fresh look and feel of our product
- High compensation (will be defined upon the results of the technical interview)
- Paid 20 working days of vacation and 21 paid sick leaves
- Paid educational events / meetups / conferences
- Flexible schedule and WFH option
- Ambitious & loyal team
- Design user scenarios
- Analyze user behavior
- Design A/B test scenarios
- Design and test prototypes
- Develop product design systems
- Develop components libraries
- Create user interfaces
- Mentor junior designers
Join us now!