Liki24.com is a health tech startup company founded in 2017. We have received multiple investments from recognized international VC funds, such as Horizon Capital, Genesis, and TA Ventures.
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt the delivery industry and build a service to teleport family care products to our customers — faster, with the cheapest price and the most satisfying shopping experience!
We are now in Ukraine, Poland, and Romania. We are excited about launching more countries soon!
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team! As a TA Manager at our company, you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring talents.
Your tasks will be to:
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platform, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in an internal database
What you should have:
- 1 + years experience in recruitment or human resources
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional skill to build relationships with candidates and other networks
- Play well with hiring managers (balance hiring managers’ demands, highlight problematic situations that may be hard for hiring managers to spot by themselves, etc)
- Keep an open mind (consider a candidate who’s a ‘culture add’ — not a ‘culture fit’)
- Empathize (put yourself in someone’s shoes to better understand and connect with them)
- Play multiple roles (know marketing techniques to post job ads, need to act as salespeople, should know a bit about psychology)
- Represent (a recruiter acts as their company’s ambassador)
- Are brilliant at the basics ( the basics in the direction of each vacancy)
- Self-improve (continuously seeking ways to improve)
We offer to you:
- Ability to propose ideas and implement them
- Working in the company with a social mission
- OKR based work
- Cozy office in Pechersk District
- Powerful computer
- Paid 20 working days of vacation, 21 paid sick leaves, and paid national holidays
- Paid educational events / meetups / conferences
- Flexible schedule and WFH option
- Ambitious & loyal team
Join us now!