LIFT99 is looking for a full-time, Kyiv-based assistant for its charity initiative HELP99. We need a dedicated person who will help with the fund’s operational tasks.
You will need:
- A wiliness to help the Ukrainian military and civilians
- Previous experience of working with charity initiatives
- Fluent spoken and written English and Ukrainian are mandatory. Any other language is always a bonus
- Ability to structure and organise processes
- Being not afraid of managing small and big tasks simultaneously
- High-level ethics and empathy
- Great communication skills and a cheerful personality
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting “69th Sniffing Brigade” team
- Managing requests from military units and their warriors
- Cooperating with European partners regarding humanitarian help delivery/purchase
- Fulfilling and organizing fund’s documents
- Updating tables with up-to-date information
- Communicating with military after they receive humanitarian help to receive photo proofs
- Finding new media opportunities to raise awareness about fund’s activities
- Assisting in organizing fundraising campaigns
It is an initiative founded by LIFT99 — an international community of founders, future founders and the key people in startup teams. Since the very first day of the full-scale invasion we started fundraising, coordinating, connecting people, sharing verified info and keeping the ties strong between LIFT99 members in Ukraine and abroad — so we can help each other.
As a result, we brought 120+ cars, dozens of tonnes of humanitarian help and raised $2.3 mln for our projects helping civilians and the Armed Forces of Ukraine. And now we need a person who will help us to do even more!
Is it you we’re looking for?
Then send your CV (in English) to 👉[email protected]👈