— 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or Database Developer.
— Experience with RDBMS’s like Oracle or MySQL, experience in SQL and PL/SQL development and performance tuning.
— Knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and experience in ETL development.
— Proficiency in one of Python, Java or Scala.
— Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Sqoop and other tools.
— Experience in implementation of Machine Learning pipelines using Spark ML or Scikit-learn would be advantage.
— Experience in Telecom domain would be advantage.
— Good analytical and problem solving skills.
1. Work with analysts and business stakeholders to clarify their requirements.
2. Develop ETL processes, implementing new or extending existing data marts.
3. Design and develop data processing pipelines in Hadoop data platform, for both batch and streaming modes.
4. Participate in implementation and integration of new data sources.
5. Develop API for integration of external systems with data platforms.
6. Perform root-cause analysis of data pipelines issues, bug fixing and performance tuning.
7. Drive data quality and manage SLA’s for the data platforms.
At this position you will work with data about customers activity in one of the largest telecom operators on the market. You will develop ETL processes and data pipelines in data platforms: Data Warehouse, BI and reporting systems and Hadoop Data Platform. You will participate in development and integration of data driven products and services for internal and B2B clients.