We are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Subject Matter Expert to drive relevant content about current trends, best practices, and even the future of software testing.
Our ideal candidate combines the profound practical approach of a QA engineer with an innovative vision of an IT futurologist. You know how to reach out to niche experts worldwide and to get information about the best practices of quality-driven software development.
We expect you to help German IT company (the leader in software testing) to prepare interesting eye-opening materials and see them through to the publication of valuable content for tech communities.
- At least 5 years as a QA Automation Engineer, QA Team Lead, etc.
- Strong writing skills — ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and concepts
- You are a proactive, goal-oriented individual who takes pride in what you do
- Expert listening skills and ability to interact with people effectively
- Diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people
- Familiar with major programming languages and technologies
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Profound knowledge in QA technologies
- Reliability, efficiency, attention to detail
- Verbal and written English B2+
Nice to have advantages:
- Experience in a role of Evangelist / Subject Matter Expert / Blogger / Content Creator
- You love to connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
- Social and hustling skills — a desire to get out and meet people
- Burning desire/interest for building global QA community
- Knowledge of German would be a pressures treasure
- Help to create and publish technical content for blog posts, FAQ, case studies...
- Cooperate with Content Creator, Editor-in-Chief, and CMO
- Reach out to Subject Matter Experts to get information about best practices of quality-driven software development
- Setting up collaboration with relevant influencers and bloggers who broadcast/publish for IT audience
- Ensure that the facts and data mentioned in the articles are correct
- Interview key persons to obtain relevant and catching information
- Best practices implementation for our product
- Participation in product strategy development
- Attend topical events
- Be an active participant in the IT communities wherever they gather, online or offline
- Engage with the Subject Matter Experts via the most popular mediums: GitHub, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, Telegram, etc.
- Provide end-user feedback to the CEO and Product Management based on what you’re seeing and hearing in the community
- Represent the company at industry conferences and interact with attendees
- Inspire and equip developers to use the best tools for software testing
- Amazing CEO who looks like a Hollywood star
- An open, collaborative, dynamic, and international culture
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by exciting challenges that come with joining a company
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints — a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- Challenging but exciting tasks and all needed tools to achieve them
- Paid holidays and sick leaves
- Opportunity to attend professional events financed by the company
- Training programs, conferences, and seminars (including international)
- Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
- Network-style culture — easy communications and access to clients
- Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
- Possibility for part-time work
- Competitive compensation
About the company: German IT product company with 20 years of leadership in QA. One of the solutions provided by us since 2012 is a platform that covers 100% of testing and automation processes for enterprises and medium-sized businesses. Our customers and users include private and public companies, enterprises, and corporations from the energy, financial, IT, service, and other sectors. We value each of our talents and give them maximum freedom regarding ideas and creativity that is the driving force of our Agile company.
We can’t wait to see your profile!
Please add a link to your blog or YouTube channel.