Are you great at running ads on different social media?
If ’YES’ — we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
We need you to help our b2b SaaS product go global.
As a User Acquisition Manager, you will ensure that our digital ads reach target audiences in English-speaking countries.
What we expect from You:
— At least 2 years of work experience as a Media Buyer, Traffic Manager or similar role
— Full cycle of launching, running and optimizing ads campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
— Passion for digital advertising
— Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
— You keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices
— Upper-intermediate English
— Competitive advantage:
— Hands-on experience advertising IT services/software products
— Understanding marketing and sales funnels, conversion, traffic channels
— Targeting experience on foreign markets like USA, UK, EU, etc.
— Experience in advertising SaaS products will be a major plus
— Strong knowledge of media analytics software
Key soft skills:
— Positive team player who is easy to communicate with
— Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
— Flexible, able to deal with many channels and change focus quickly when needed
— Excellent organizational and project management skills
— Outstanding attention to detail and critical thinking
— Innate sense of creativity
• Unique expertise in the promotion of IT product on international markets
• Challenging and exciting tasks and all needed tools to achieve them
• Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
• Competitive base salary + bonuses according to KPI
• Paid holidays and sick leaves
• Opportunity to attend professional events
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• 20 days of paid vacation
• Work from home opportunity
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Possible international on-site visits
• Develop, implement, and manage creative distribution strategy
• Collaborate with content managers to ensure the most efficient content distribution across all relevant channels
• Manage the day-to-day handling of corporate social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Slack)
• Collaborate with a designer to produce highly engaging content
• Convert content to other formats that fit specific channels. E.g., turn a
• Post article excerpts, event announcements, event recordings, and other content formats in various social networks, communities, groups, forums, etc.
• Submit content to platforms that are open to republishing, e.g. Zest;
• Post answers on Quora, Reddit, Yahoo, etc. based on our materials and following our guidelines.
• Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organization and brand
• Test new distribution channels and formats looking for the best fit for TA
• Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
• Undertake audience and competitors research resulting in recommendations on performance increase
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
b) Communication with bloggers and influencers who are active on social media (not necessary with a million followers, microbloggers would work even better). Help us form a network of experts around our brand.
About the project/product:
This year we launch a new SaaS platform for QA teams and IT projects management. The functionality of this product covers all test processes for companies and teams in the SMB sector, from planning and working with requirements to test cases automation. For now, our target is the global English-speaking market. Our mission is to make the testing process organized and easy for those companies that do not know the process thoroughly and at the same time, formalized and less expensive for those companies that already invested significant resources in this activity.
About the company:
We are a German IT company with 20 years of leadership in DACH countries. Our software reduces production risks and keeps costs reasonable. We value each of our talents and give them maximum freedom regarding ideas and creativity that is the driving force of our Agile company. Our customers and users include private and public companies, enterprises and corporations from the energy, financial, IT, service, and other sectors. One of the solutions provided by us since 2012 is a complete platform that covers 100% of the testing process.