What it’s like working with us:
You’ll be working in our Kyiv office, located near Andriyivskyy Descent. That is an awesome space where we can work and chill. This includes flexibility in working hours, healthy lunches, monthly enrichment sessions where we all go and try something new! Our culture is based on mutual respect, a flat hierarchy and full transparency across the business. We value each individual’s opinion and there’s also a strong focus on personal growth. We’re always happy to invest in your education so you can grow with the company.
A note about COVID-19:
We’re well aware that many individuals and businesses are struggling in these difficult times. We want to reassure you that we’re a stable, growing company with a huge focus on job security. Since our founding 8 years ago, we’ve grown many times over. In fact, that’s exactly why we’re hiring for this role. To keep up with our growth — and we want YOU to be part of it!
The VALUES we live by:
1. Have Fun: When you are as naturally motivated by high performance as we are, you need to make sure you balance it out with a lot of fun!
2. Freedom & Trust: We are strong believers in freedom. Freedom to work how it suits you, freedom to make big decisions and freedom to try new things. For that to work, we put a lot of emphasis on trust. We trust each other to get things done, learn from our mistakes and be there to support each other so we can learn and grow as a team.
3. Help each other grow: As a team, we want to make sure we constantly improve and become better. The best way to do that is to get honest feedback from our colleagues. This means we commit as a team to take difficult conversations with each other to enable each of us to grow.
4. Be open and curious to new ideas: On our team, all ideas are welcome, especially the weird ones. To make sure we are all comfortable saying potentially stupid things we have decided to always default to open curiosity when an idea is floated.
About the role:
Growth and development are at the core of our culture and we do everything we can to ensure that You will have all you need to improve yourself! There is plenty of free space for You to suggest, choose and use modern technologies, focusing on pushing the limits of how good a product we can build. If you are passionate about developing your skills and becoming better, then you will find a group of like-minded people.
Would You like to work with a company that is truly passionate about its talents?
— Advanced knowledge in developing with React, Redux, TypeScript, and SCSS
— Experience in creating the project structure
— Stack: React, React hooks, Redux, Redux Thunk, TypeScript, SCSS
- Experience working with Cypress
- Experience writing code with the TDD approach
- Ability to write technical documentation
— We encourage a culture of being happy at the workplace
— Contribution to personal development and professional growth
— Flexibility in when and where you work
— Work from home opportunity 50/50
— Competitive salary
— A supportive team of people who actually enjoy what they do
— Monthly enrichment sessions to learn new skills
— Investment in your personal growth
— Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
— Opportunity to influence the product development process
— Paid vacations and sick leaves, tax compensation
— Free EBSH visits 2 times per week
— Free lunches, fruits, etc.
— Modern office at Vozdvizhenka
— Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
— Possible international visits
- Taking part in implementing, maintaining, and improving existing products
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Participation in technical discussions with the dev team
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Code review, write tests Making the vibe in the office even better
Who we are:
We’re the world’s largest presentation design company with over 120 team members across the globe. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, our development team is in Kyiv, Ukraine and our design teams are based in Malang, Indonesia and Lima, Peru.
Each month we support thousands of presenters (many of them are from Fortune 500), allowing them to give powerful on-brand presentations. Our company is growing fast and always looking for the best talent to join our team.
But we’re not just about presentation design. Our ambitions are much greater. As a B-Corp, we have a strong mission to make a positive impact in the world, improving the lives of our team members in emerging markets through education, sustainability, and support. That means things like investing in their growth, healthy lunches and much more. We pride ourselves on making sure our teams enjoy working conditions that are even better than in Scandinavia.
Interesting enough, yeah?
Then please don’t hesitate to hit reply :)
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and finding out more about You!