We are looking for UX/UI Designer who will be focused on building an internal CRM/ERP platform for automating our business processes. Growth and development are at the core of our culture and we do everything we can to ensure that
You will have all you need to improve yourself! There is plenty of free space for You to suggest, choose and use modern technologies, focusing on pushing the limits of how good a product we can build. If you are passionate about developing your skills and becoming better, then you will find a group of like-minded people.
Would you like to work for a company that is truly passionate about its talents?
— At least 2 years of work experience as a UX/UI designer
— Strong knowledge of UX (ideally with CRM/ERP background)
— Ability to determine UX issues and provide solutions
— Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, or similar software and services
— Good taste in UI
— Upper-intermediate verbal and written English
What it’s like working with us:
You’ll be working in our Kyiv office, located near Andriyivskyy Descent. That is an awesome space where we can work and chill. This includes flexibility in working hours, healthy lunches, monthly enrichment sessions where we all go and try something new! Our culture is based on mutual respect, a flat hierarchy and full transparency across the business. We value each individual’s opinion and there’s also a strong focus on personal growth. We’re always happy to invest in your education so you can grow with the company.
The VALUES we live by:
1. Have Fun: When you are as naturally motivated by high performance as we are, you need to make sure you balance it out with a lot of fun!
2. Freedom & Trust: We are strong believers in freedom. Freedom to work how it suits you, freedom to make big decisions and freedom to try new things. For that to work, we put a lot of emphasis on trust. We trust each other to get things done, learn from our mistakes and be there to support each other so we can learn and grow as a team.
3. Help each other grow: As a team, we want to make sure we constantly improve and become better. The best way to do that is to get honest feedback from our colleagues. This means we commit as a team to take difficult conversations with each other to enable each of us to grow.
4. Be open and curious to new ideas: On our team, all ideas are welcome, especially the weird ones. To make sure we are all comfortable saying potentially stupid things we have decided to always default to open curiosity when an idea is floated.
A note about COVID-19:
We’re well aware that many individuals and businesses are struggling in these difficult times. We want to reassure you that we’re a stable, growing company with a huge focus on job security. Since our founding 8 years ago, we’ve grown many times over. In fact, that’s exactly why we’re hiring for this role. To keep up with our growth — and we want YOU to be part of it!
• We encourage a culture of being happy at the workplace
• Contribution to personal development and professional growth
• Super flexible hours
• An international team of awesome people
• Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• Opportunity to influence the product development process
• Paid vacations and sick-leaves, tax compensation
• Work from home opportunity 50/50
• Free EBSH visits 2 times per week
• Free lunches, fruits, etc.
• Modern office near Andriyivskyy Descent — Vozdvizhenka
• Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
• Possible international visits
• Interact with the Product Designer, Tech Lead, Developers, and business, gather user feedback, and make decisions on how to build the actual product/feature from the visual and functional perspective
• Design graphic elements, mockups for different devices and resolutions that are ready for development
• Build low and high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
• Identify UX problems through general observation and gathering user feedback and suggest solutions
• Assist Business Stakeholders in translating business problems to Product ideas and collaborating with both Product and Business
About the project:
It is a new long-term project where you would be able to show your full potential and turn any great ideas into reality with the least bureaucracy possible. We expect you to drive the project, communicate with stakeholders, identify pain points, build testable wireframes, measure user experience — everything that improves transparency and helps to come up with the best solutions.
Who we are:
We’re the world’s largest presentation design company with over 120 team members across the globe. Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, our development team is in Kyiv, Ukraine and our design teams are based in Malang, Indonesia and Lima, Peru.
Each month we support thousands of presenters (many of them are from Fortune 500), allowing them to give powerful on-brand presentations. Our company is growing fast and always looking for the best talent to join our team.
But we’re not just about presentation design. Our ambitions are much greater. As a B-Corp, we have a strong mission to make a positive impact in the world, improving the lives of our team members in emerging markets through education, sustainability, and support. That means things like investing in their growth, healthy lunches and much more. We pride ourselves on making sure our teams enjoy working conditions that are even better than in Scandinavia.
Interesting enough, yeah?
Then please don’t hesitate to hit reply :)
We are looking forward to receiving your CV/Portfolio and finding out more about You!