Required technical skills:
• 2+ years experience in Software Automation Testing
• Practical knowledge of programming language: Java 8, Groovy
• Awareness of test design patterns and ability to implement them practically
• Good understanding of RESTfull architectural style
• Practical experience in setting up E2E Test Automation Project from a scratch using tools:
• Test Frameworks: REST-Assured/Any other, Selenium/Any other, TestNG/JUnit.
• Build tools: Maven, Gradle
Practical experience working with:
• Git, Bitbucket
• Jenkins, GOcd
• POSTman, RAML specifications, Swagger
• Fiddler, Charles, Putty
• Experience in using application servers:
• Experience using Bash commands and writing scripts
• Experience in using SQL / working with different RDBMS
• Ability to work on Windows/Linux/MacOS operating systems
• Profound theoretical background in QA methodology and process, test types classifications
• Strong awareness of SDLC and STLC and role SQA engineer in both software life cycles
• Experience working in Agile development team / familiar with Scrum/Kanban
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about quality
• Analytical mindset and well-developed problem-solving skills
• Attentive to details
• Strong independent learning traits and self-motivated
• Desire to learn and contribute to the team’s success
• Experience working with Spring Boot
• Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in automation testing of Angular-based web applications using:
• JavasScript, Protractor, Jasmine or Cucumber-JS
• ISTQB — Foundation level
9 reasons to join us:
1. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on your own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. Business trips to European countries.
Our Amsterdam-based client empowers financials to accelerate their digital transformation. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
The project is our Client’s e-learning platform, the starting point for acquiring in-depth knowledge about product implementation. Our Client’s e-learning platform allows to communicate on various channels such as in-house, on-site and online trainings and it helps to lead and drive our Client’s fin-tech product education and increase expertise among internal and external consultants.