— 2+ years of experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications(Django, Flask etc.)
— Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
— General understanding how AWS / Ansible work;
— Familiar with development team workflow (Git, Scrum, JIRA);
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with secure application architecture;
— Back end unit testing (PyTest);
— Experience with asynchronous flow and frameworks(aiohttp, sanic etc.);
— NoSQL databases(Redis, MongoDB etc.);
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. You will be working in historical Lviv city center next to the main entrance of Stryiskyi park;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Sanoma Corporation is a leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. Number of employees is 15405, revenue — €2.761 billion. Sanoma Media Netherlands manages around 100 websites. We provide consumers with engaging content, offer unique marketing solutions to business partners and enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child. You’ll be assigned to one of Sanoma projects.