— Ability to find and evaluate multiple solutions to a given problem and apply working fixes;
— In-depth knowledge of code quality;
— Experience with unit testing;
— Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues;
— Overall knowledge of CI/CD.
— Experience with developing UI components (taking into account the accessibility);
— Experience with WebComponents.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As a Frontend Developer, it’s up to you to take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns.
You will work in a distributed team focused on developing the Design System with a collection of UI components and design guidelines.
You’ll work closely with the designers, product owners, developers, and QA engineers to shape the product, analyze requirements and ensure our software is of high quality. You’ll also ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.