We are looking for QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
— 3+ years in software testing, preferably back-end testing.
— Knowledge of test types and approaches.
— Familiar with bug and feature tracking systems.
— Experience with SQL, MS SQL Management Studio.
— Work with VCS (SVN/TFS/GIT).
— Desire to become a Software developer in test, experience in test automation using C#
— Intermediate+ English level.
— Self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As a plus:
— Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and client-server architecture.
— Experience with SOAP/REST services testing tools (e.g. Postman)
— Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
— GIT basic knowledge.
9 reasons to join us:
1.Frequent business trips to European countries
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.)
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others
8.“Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Be a part of a SCRUM team.
— Test software and log bugs/issues.
— Develop and execute test cases.
— Analyze automated test run reports, find failure reasons.
Global IoT and Mobility enabler based in the Netherlands. Their services allow customers to be as creative as they want within the mobile marketplace by providing a flexible platform that makes anything possible. We have developed autonomous products and value-added services, so M(V)NOs can quickly adjust their strategy or adapt to the market anytime, without delays or disrupting their existing business.
Current team setup: 2 dedicated UA teams working together with client using Scrum approach
10 .Net Developers, 2 QA, 1 Delivery Manager
Stakeholders and Product Owners are on client’s side
Agile environment (Scrum framework)
Daily communication in English
7 teams in four countries