— Conceptual & analytical thinking
— Knowledge of fintech business domain is mandatory
— Strong stakeholders engagement skills
— Ability to translate business requirements into functional product requirements
— Ability to perform a GAP analysis
— Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
— Ability to work in an Agile environment and support Scrum in the team
— 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software company
— Knowledge of the role of a Business Analyst and Product Owner within SCRUM
— Hands on experience with UML Use Case, Sequence and Activity diagrams will be a big plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation the of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Prepare tasks for the Development team
— Clearly express backlog items to the team
— Maintain the backlog
— Directly communicate with external and internal stakeholders to elicit, clarify and prioritize requirements
— Participate in creating of Product Vision
— Support of the Product documentation
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.