Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT;
Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
An appreciation of functional programming;
The confidence to speak up when you think something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary;
The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and an agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies.
Why it is interesting?:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
New development and almost no legacy;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Opportunity to go on business trips to Netherlands;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Udemy accounts.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
Integrating with existing, third-party, legacy and new backend systems;
Managing complex dependencies;
Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
Identifying issues and taking initiative to suggest solutions;
Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints);
Advocating for front-end development best practices.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of driver’s cabinet.
Technology stack: C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, JS, “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., AWS, GitLab CI, Docker